Monday, November 19, 2007

CSS: My recipe of Success

Having cleared my written portion of the exam, I thought to share my strategy and recipe to prepare for the exam with all those who want to appear for this exam in future. So here you go:

Background and decision making:

1. Back in December 2005, I passed out from my medical school and thought to appear in the CSS.
2. In January 2006, some friend of mine suggested me to join some academy in Lahore to prepare for the exam.
3. I went to Lahore and reached there on January 27, 2006 and joined the academy next day.
4. Prepared in Lahore for next three month and came back to my native place by first week of May 2006. So I prepared for the exam for no more the 3 months in a row for my first attempt.

My first attempt:

It went well but I failed in only one subject and it was English essay. Though a failure but results [read more]

No comments: