Monday, January 21, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr. Farrukh

This is a new feature on my blog for those who are aspiring to appear in entry examination for Central Superior Services of Pakistan (CSS). This advice column will get published every Sunday as a weekly feature on Silence so your queries should reach to Silence by Friday evening every week.

Here, I would like to request one more thing that all those who are interested in submitting their queries should try to keep in mind the correct spelling and grammar. I have noticed that people writing around online are least concerned about language and to me it leaves a very bad impact on their overall written skills so it is in your benefit to consider my request. I will not waste any more of your time so let get to business:

Hi,

Hope so u r fine.
I av started preparation of css for 2009 on my own. Currently i m studing 2 subj pak affairs books 1. Carvan böok house by M. Ikram Rabbani.
2. Pak af by m. Sohail bhatti
And for journalism mirza m yousaf.
Are these enough for these 2 sub. If not then suggest me some. Also for e.science , and english.
I tried to study ir from parkash book but it was lil bit comlexed so i av postponed it.
If u av read sociology then tel a gud book to start.
Thanx for ur time.
MavRick

Dear MavRick,

I am fine. It is good to know that you have started preparing for CSS 2009 at your own and I hope you will make it.

My general advice to all the aspirants stays that when it comes to CSS, one need to adopt one book policy in all their subjects. Here I would like to make it clear that when I am saying one book policy, it means that one ought to follow no more than one book per subject. It decreases the confusion and provides you the time and space to concentrate on the subject. This is how I prepared for it and was able to pass the examination. [read more]

You can send in your queries to css.coaching@gmail.com and for further details about CSS advisory service click here.

1 comment:

shad said...

hello

dear sir,

i am fresh desired candidate for css, i want to apply for css but before appearing i want to get all necessary information regarding books,time ,study proccedure etc etc ?
will you help me in this regard i will be very kind of you

cia244@yahoo.com