Monday, January 28, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr. Farrukh-2

This is a feature on my blog for those who are aspiring to appear in entry examination for Central Superior Services of Pakistan (CSS). This advice column will get published every Sunday as a weekly feature on Silence so your queries should reach to Silence by Friday evening every week.

Hello,

I’m in my last semester of Software Engineering and will be done in next 3 months Inshahallah. I want to start my CSS preparation for Exams in 2009 as soon as I get done with it. My area of interest is “Foreign Services of Pakistan”. I would like to know which subject should I choose and which one book from that particular course should be my priority?

Regards
Wafa Khan

Dear Wafa Khan,

I am glad that you are planning to appear in CSS 2009 and you are interested in Foreign Services of Pakistan. About choosing optional subjects, it is all about interest and background in those particular subjects. What I will suggest you is that you should have a look at the optional subjects list, jot down the subjects you have some interest in, look at the past papers of those subjects and then decide about it them. All you need to do is choosing subject in a way that you should have 600 marks out of them, apart from this you must be careful about the subjects grouped together. From every group you can take subjects making 200 marks maximum. Now about books, once [read more]

For further details regarding CSS advisory services for preparation click here and send your queries to css[dot]coaching[at]gmail[dot]com.

If you are interested in reading more about useful tips to achieve success in entry examination for Central Superior Services of Pakistan consider subscribing to Silence feed via email or reader.


No comments: