Sunday, February 17, 2008

Final Result of CSS 2007 with Merit order

The final result and merit order of the CSS-2007 got announced today. According to result a total of 4810 candidates applied and 3505 appeared in the examination. From those 3505 candidates who appeared, 194 passed the written examination and of those 194, 190 are declared as successful candidates who will be allocated with the different occupational groups latter. This year in CSS candidates percentage of pass candidates is 5.4 per cent and among them 59 are female and 131 are male candidates. For downloading the detailed result with name and roll numbers, you can click the link below:

Final result of CSS 2007 with merit order (Press Release by FPSC with detailed result of CSS 2007)

Apart from this, I would like to share a good news that I am one of 131 successful candidates this time. My merit order in Sindh Rural is 2nd and in Pakistan I am on 83rd position. Here I would like to thank all my readers and those generous souls who offered me support to move ahead and prayers to keep up. Thank you all!!!

No comments: