Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr.Farrukh-5

Firstly, I would like to apologize from all my readers who kept waiting for this column for sometime. The late in responding your queries was due to some reasons beyond my control. I believe that it is better late than never so here you are with my replies to your queries:

aslam alekum sir
I am doing MBA in karachi. Now i want to do CSS, my english is only good enough.So suggest me what should i do ?sir which is best book for english learning and for writing skills.plz tell me
thanks

Ghulam Qadir

Dear Ghulam Qadir,

I am glad to know that you are interested to do the CSS. About your English thing, I would suggest that you must practice writing. Get hold of note book and start recording any thing you feel worth writing, be it your daily day to day activities. It will offer you the required skills. About book for English, you ca go ahead with any good book available in market. In my case [read more]

For further details regarding CSS advisory services for preparation click here and send in your queries to css[dot]coaching[at]gmail[dot]com.

If you are interested in reading more about useful tips to achieve success in entry examination for Central Superior Services of Pakistan consider subscribing to Silence feed via email or reader.

No comments: