Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr.Farrukh-6

salam sir i m graduate and intersted in css plz guide me which institutes are for CSSand how can i get addmission in it i m citizen of hyderabad reply me at my ID or as you think

Sajida

Dear Sajida,

I am glad to know that you are planning to appear in CSS exam. For CSS you don’t need to get admission in any institute. All you need is graduation and you are set to go. Every year FPSC announces the examination and an aspirant with graduation can get enrolled for the examination. The forms are available in regional offices and other offices of FPSC in all the major cities including Hyderabad. The next attempt will be due in 2009 so keep looking for the advertisement in newspapers. As for as preparation of CSS examination is concerned, you can read about my recipe by clicking here and for rules and syllabus for CSS examination[read more]

For further details regarding CSS advisory services for preparation click here and send in your queries to css[dot]coaching[at]gmail[dot]com.

If you are interested in reading more about useful tips to achieve success in entry examination for Central Superior Services of Pakistan consider subscribing to Silence feed via email or reader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I am too interested in CSS after my graduation, due this year. I alos subscribed for your feed and hope well.

Salman said...

lot of preparation required