Friday, March 21, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr.Farrukh-7

I have recently developed a strong liking for joining the civil services,my friends who are also interested are the primary “driving force” here!I’m double-minded about PSP and FSP,besides having second thoughts about pursuing an engineering career,getting in some multi-national and making my mark there.But I have strong self-confidence that I can clear CSS exam soon after graduation.

Dear Aspirant,

I am glad to know that you have developed liking for civil services. In my point of view our country needs intelligent fellows who can come forward and improve the working of system. Now let’s get to your queries, in my point of view at this stage when you are planning to go for this examination out of inspiration that you gained from your friends it is better to dedicate all your time to your degree. See, I have a professional degree too and I never give slightest of my time to preparation of CSS during my medical school besides I use to read news papers and periodicals and it helped me a lot. Similarly, keep on reading newspapers and periodicals you mentioned and stick to your degree. Once you are done with your Engineering degree, give a thought to CSS and if the response [read more]

No comments: