Monday, November 17, 2008

Guide to Preparation of CSS Interview

I am glad to know that few readers of my columns are able to qualify the Written Examination of CSS 2008. I would like to congratulate them all on their success and I hope and pray that they should make it to their desired occupational groups, Inshahallah!

Here, I would like to let you know that as soon as the result of CSS 2008 was announced, few of those who are punctual readers of Silence and have passed the CSS 2008, rang me up asking for guidance regarding Psychological Assessment, Interview and medical fitness examination. I told them to wait for few days so that I can write a detailed post sharing my experience with them and others who want to prepare for these tests. So, keeping up with my promise with those worthy qualifiers, here you go with my experience and tips for preparation of CSS interview, Psychological test and medical fitness test. I wish it helps.

Summary:

  • The Medical Fitness Examination takes place in a month after announcement of result of written examination of CSS.
  • The Psychological Assessment test and grand interview takes place by two months after announcement of result of written examination of CSS.
  • For Psychological Assessment tests, it is a good idea to go through Kaplan Maths work book for GRE, different Psychometric test available free online and Emotional Intelligence Tests also available free online.
  • For interview, the preparation is the way you have already prepared for Current Affairs paper.
Read More

No comments: