Monday, November 17, 2008

Prepare for CSS Pakistan with Dr.Farrukh-16

Sir how r u hope fine sir i watn to take your help here i am totally confused now beocz of that i am not able to stand for a decision of doing a master .i ma not able to take my master subject that in which i have to do master . sir i have done graduation in g.math and economics and i wantr to do css in future so sir i have a program of doing mba and after that i will apper in css so sugest me that is it good for me in doing css or sir i have a plan of doing master in english litrature so sir tell me which feild is better for me in respect of css and which i have to adopt so sir kindly give me a sugestion as your son and tell me which i have to take and get command on the subject so take care havea nice time waiitng for your response.

Ahmed Shaukat

Read More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir
i am kainat from Karachi. i want to appear in CSS examination. i have done my intermediate in pre medical. currently i am doing BSc in Nursing from an international university, The Aga Khan University, School of Nursing. sir am i eligible for CSS???
sir i really need your comment and reply.
thank you
kainat

Anonymous said...

the time u have said sir.. its not likely that you will pass... and even if you will it will be because u can cram good. in which case, welcome to the ever growing sloppy list to csps